Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bienvenue en France!

Welcome to France!
This has to be next on my "travel wish list". I mean what girl doesn't wish to one day be able to stand under the Eiffel Tower and soak in all the beauty that is Paris. There are many places in explore in France, but since I already mentioned Paris, let's start there. 


Paris: The Eiffel Tower. The Louvre. Versailles. The Arch de Triomphe. I could go on and on. I feel like the amount of time spent here could never be enough. I mean there's Notre Dame. The Avenue Champs-Elysées. Not to mention shopping on Avenue Montaigne and Rue Faubourg Saint-Honoré. Okay, I'll stop there, I think you get the point. So many beautiful places, so little time...and money. 




Next, Lyon. This city is know for its famous light festival, called the Fete des Lumieres. It takes place on December 8th of every year and last for four days. giving the city the title of "Capital of Lights". Also in Lyon you can see museums for anything from luxurious silks, to cinematography, the French resistance, printing, and models.


The South of France: Just the phrase makes you picture bight blue waters and big, expensive yachts. Only in Cannes can you go to the world famous film festival, or a festival for boats. Or to Nice to visit some of the most beautiful botanical gardens. Or take a trip to the vineyards of Corsica, an island of wines. 

No matter where you choose to visit, you can't go wrong in France.         

3 comments:

  1. France is an amazing place! I also recommend going to the Lourve, not just to see the Mona Lisa but all the other art work is so amazing. It would take you three days to walk around the entire thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah oui, la Tour Eiffel est encroyable!

    ReplyDelete