Monday, April 2, 2012

Calm Down


I woke up this morning and realized that my college classes will end forever exactly four weeks from today.  This means graduation is also right around the corner, which is just fantastic since I still don’t have anything figured out.  Cue quarter-life crisis!  In response to my (and probably everyone else’s) freaking out, I thought it might be good to share some of the top spa destinations right in New York City.  It’s a short trip for me and probably a lot of people who read this, which is wonderful because I’m going to need all the relaxation I can get a.s.a.p.  Here are the 6 best spas in NYC according to CBS NY.  Each one is a little urban oasis that lets visitors block out the hustle and bustle of the Big Apple, and of life.  Conducting the research for this must have been so grueling…

Jeunesse Spa
131 W. 22nd St.
jeunessespa.com

Ohm Spa
260 Fifth Ave.
ohmspa.com 

Greenhouse Holistic
88 Roebling & North 7th
Brooklyn
greenhouseholistic.com

Kiehl’s
841 Lexington Ave.
kiehls.com

Great Jones Spa
29 Great Jones St.
greatjonesspa.com

Mezzanine Medical Day Spa



62 Crosby Street
mezzaninespa.com

Everyone stresses out; it's a part of life.  Problem is, it can be a factor in illnesses such as heart disease, cancer, and hypertension.  I say that if indulging in a spa treatment every now and again is going to help me chill out and lead an overall healthier lifestyle, than it's just a sacrifice I'm going to have to make! 

No comments:

Post a Comment